<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6594900436587534466?origin\x3dhttp://kingdom-of-chocolate.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 18, 2008



Dunman High is nice!(the new school building) And it's so big. Bought my books and uniform already. Too bad Jia Hui(Yuan) and I are in different classes. She's in 1H(same as my bro when he was in sec 1) while I'm in 1G.

Fine! You think you can do that just because I'm not there anymore? You want the truth? The whole truth? I'll tell the whole truth then! Don't think that you CAN get away with it. You kept me in the dark about it(fine.) Then now you try to backstab me when you all kept me in the dark. You all better remember it! It's like a replay of something. Very familiar,huh? Don't think it's just once. Now I finally know the reason why that happened. Friends, huh.

And you. Another one. You blame me for it when you were the one whole started it. You didn't even tell me so how would I know? Don't talk about it like it's all my fault. You did have a part in it to and you just blame me for it. Don't act as if you're innocent and sabotage you. You'd better remember it too!

I may NOT say anything or what but you all jolly well know who you are. I'm not saying names. And don't even think of asking me who they are.

~ { 10:56 PM }